Moving!!!!

{poor quality photo compliments of my blackberry}

My new office space is complete. By complete, I mean look at the above photo. (as you can see the kids moved in first) It once was a completely unfinished space or my husbands shop/storage room and is now just gorgeous. [Thank you Dad!]
Do you remember this post? It shows how little my office was. Can you imagine fitting in 2 bouncers and/or 2 excersausers along with 2 pre-schoolers? Ummm....I don't think so.

Now I'm...well...actually my Dad and Jer are moving me. My desk is in place, my computer and printers working. Once my work surface is installed, I can design upper & lower cabinetry for my husband to build and install.
Now it's up to me to unpack and reorganize. I hope I finish before these babies arrive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner