1. i have the most amazing family
2. had a storybook childhood while growing up in sioux falls, sd
3. married the right person at 30 after being engaged to the wrong person at 24
4. stopped drinking pop when easton & adler were born. (that's almost 27 months) carbination + c-section = discomfort...carbination + breast feeding = 2 unhappy baby tummies
5. although, i've had a couple sips every now and then.
6. have a sensitivity to scents. i get headaches & nauseous. no perfume or cologne for anyone + our household products are unscented. gets worse as i get older.
7. have incredible friends. friends that i consider family.
8. suffered and won the infertility battle
9. my children are quadruplets born 4 years apart.
10.am open minded.
11.worked for target corp. (marshall fields division 5 years, target stores 2 years)
12. worked downtown minneapolis for 12 years & loved every minute of the hussle & bussle
13. strongly dislike cooking.
14. i'm an alpha gamma delta alum and made many life long friends because of it
15. developed asthma at 23, ulcer at 24. (both of which i manage without meds)
16. at a young age, i always planned on working from home while my kids were young
17. although, i'd planned on designing and building homes
18. by hand drew many home plans (to scale) in high school (my mom still has them)
19. i'm petrified of mice actually it's more like a phobia.
20. am a positive person and prefers to look on the bright side.
21. was always in trouble for talking in school (elementary thru high school)
22. was on the debate team in high school. did well and loved it.
23. breast fed 2 babies at once for 14 months. twice. (adds up to 28 months of my life)
24. i hate hate hate needles.
25. but learned to give myself hormone injections
26. i love love love sugar
27. but gave it up while breastfeeding
36. gather lots of information on a subject then decide what works for me or my family.
39. love my life & look forward to growing old.