b.u.s.

 paxton & avery had their first school bus ride tuesday.
 who knew it would be the answer to paxton's drop off issue. paxton did.
he even sat by another boy and was chatting away. never looking to wave as it went on.
while he wouldn't allow me to be at the bus stop.  papa took photos for me. for this monumental moment.
who knew it would hit me so hard. i didn't. my dream of being in a position to take them to school is not paxton's dream.  at least not now. 
avery. she is fine with either one.
their teacher said they both had the best day at school.  paxton arrived at school happy.  which makes me happy.

lets hope this morning {day 2} goes just as well.  paxton even made his bus driver franny a picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner