the apple

doesn't fall far from the tree. 
my kids love to move stuff around just like their mama.
the slide used to face out. and toys are all grouped in one spot or spots. and..
they moved a lot of their toys in the bins downstairs to the laundry room.  why? they decided it would be their new playroom. okay. fine with me. the shelves look sparce now and not symetrical. i'll have to teach them about that. someday. note the stools and pillow filling emptied shelves. they are so pleased and that makes me happy. even if it's not symetrical. even if half the room is empty.  little designers in the making. 

:: please excuse the painters tape around the door frame. finally getting painted ::

Comments

sweetbeefour said…
You have such a pretty home. It feels so comfortable and inviting. I know it felt like home to me for the three days I was visiting!
stelie + co. said…
you too kind. it looks better in pictures don't ya think? we'd love for you to visit anytime. we miss you already.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner