reality

this morning i got myself and 4 kids ready, fed everyone, and loaded them all in the car ahead of schedule. we actually had to wait in the drop off line at preschool for the doors to open. i was feeling good, proud really, until i hear avery say "mommy we forgot our school bags!" and paxton "too late now."

sigh...my first time ever forgetting them. oh well at least we were early and not almost late like when i was searching everywhere for my keys wondering why they weren't on their hook, or pulling over on the interstate ramp to throw my kids (2 rows back) their milks to stop them from complaining of being thirsty, then parking on said ramp to climb back 2 rows to comfort avery since my bad aim meant her milk hit her in the head.

no none of that. just happy to get lots of hugs & kisses in the car while we waited for the doors to open.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner