Pumpkin Time

One cold/rainy morning this past weekend, we ventured to this pumpkin patch. If you live in the metro area, I highly recommend it. The people are wonderful, the selection is stupendous, the prices are great. Totally a friendly place where you pay as you feel appropriate. [only in a small town] Personally, I wanted to pay extra because they are just so sweet.
Choosing pumpkins was soooo difficult, there are too many and too many great ones. We went during a family weekend, with free pony rides, face painting, and various other things. The kids had fun even if it was chilly.
I was hoping for a pic of 4 kids but it was too cold to take the babes out of their snuggled up bodies in their stroller.
So I got these inside instead.

Comments

sweetbeefour said…
These are such cute pics!!! I just want to pinch those sweet cheeks.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner