Parade and festival

Saturday we headed to the lake house so the kids and I could attend this with my parents.

It started with a parade
with a firetruck, tractors, polka bands,tractors, dancers, gymnastics, tractors, etc.
Paxton said "this is the best parade in the whole wide world!" [he's only been to 3]

My deprived children got their very first sucker.with all the candy being thrown my kids never said a word nor asked for any.

We headed down mainstreet for a bite to eat, gyro's for my dad & I, pizza for the rest. It was blazing hot and the time was fast approaching for the babies feeding. I looked all around for shade, or should I say private shade, with none to be found. I left everyone else at the train, while I headed for the Hotel. They had 6 steps to get in, so not going to happen with a double stroller. I tried another place I thought was a coffee/snack place by the name, got closer it was a gift store. So I headed to the bowling alley. It was wonderfully air conditioned and practically empty.

While I did that the kids had their train ride, a pony ride, and petted farm animals.
Fun was had by all. I hope you all had fun over your weekend too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner