Helping a Good Cause

There are so many wonderful causes out there but this one stood out in my heart. Meet Adrienne and Jim and read their story here. I have been following Adrienne's blog for a long time now and after 6 miscarriages and 2 failed US adoptions, they have found their baby girl, Lily, in South Korea and need to raise money to bring her home.
Why it struck me so strongly is because my husband and I wanted to be parents more than anything and unfortunately it wasn't happening for us naturally. We needed help. During our 18 month quest to get pregnant, I researched International adoption, and was surprised at the enormous expense. If our first round of invitro didn't work this was to be our next option. We were blessed with our miracles Paxton & Avery and my parents for helping us financially. (Later blessed with two more miracles Easton & Adler conceived from our frozen embryos)
Therefore, I am donating 15% of all my sales to them when you mention Lily at time of purchase. Personalized stationery makes excellent gifts! If you don't see something in my shop I can create it for you.
You may also go here and find other companies offering percentages of your purchase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner