3 Weeks ago today

I wanted to take a couple pictures of your daddy & I before we headed to the hospital but you had other plans. My water broke which meant you were ready to arrive, so these are the last pictures we have of you inside my tummy. I measured 49 weeks, could hardly walk, was swollen all over and so excited to finally meet you both.
Daddy was excited for a new pair of scrubs and trying to look all serious and silly while anxiously awaiting your arrival too.
This is my first picture with you both. Look how tiny you are.
These 3 weeks have been wonderful, you both are growing so quickly and we all couldn't be more blessed. As of a few days ago, Easton, you weighed 7lbs 4oz and Adler, you weighed 7lbs 8oz. Just look how much you've changed!

Comments

Molly said…
Congratulations! Wonderful. Beautiful family!

I have twin boys (big ones, identical, 9 now) so I well remember those hectic early months....

Good luck!

http://mollylee.etsy.com/
http://mollyleecards.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner