Here they are...

Do you remember this post?

Well the penguin invitations are completed, out the door and actually in the hands of the happy future bride and groom. I am so happy with how they turned out. So unique and fun at the same time.
One of the best parts of my job is knowing my design or product brought a smile to someones face, here is what this wonderful bride-to-be Rachel wrote on my feedback "this is the BEST seller/creative person on esty! My wedding invitations are even better than I expected. Stephanie is extremely easy to work with and she will design your perfect wedding invitation. Thanks Stephanie!" Isn't she just so sweet!?! I should be thanking her since I had so much fun drawing the penguins

Comments

Anonymous said…
I absolutely agree whole heartedly that Stephanie creates the most beautiful work! I find myself peeking into my box of wedding invitations anxiously waiting to send them out. My wedding invitations are just so beautiful to look at! I can't wait to hear what my guests have to say! Thanks again Stephanie for creating the most perfect and beautiful invitations for my BIG DAY!
Anonymous said…
above comment left by Lisa and Chuck!

BIG SMILES! :)
stelie + co. said…
Thanks Lisa! That is so sweet! I am lucky to have worked with you guys.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner