Custom Work

I LOVE being tasked with creating something I don't currently have in my line. It's so fulfilling and thrilling!

A bride loved the style of the Olive wedding invitation but doesn't want owls. She wants penguins, her future husbands favorite animal. {Just like my sweet little A's favorite animal.}
She asked if I could design a penguin, of course I said!
Here is a small sneak peak at my new penguin.
I'm also working on designing the New York city skyline for another wedding coming up this fall. I can't wait to get it going! Plus, something fun for baby announcements for a client not me.
What will you ask me to create? I can do pretty much anything so bring it on!

Comments

sweetbeefour said…
I'll like for you to design some Superhero birthday invites for Jack. I need to ask now since his birthday is 3 days after Kick & Faffer's entry into the world! :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner