Architects, Supermodels, Family & Sun

That's what my weekend consisted of...sounds very exciting doesn't it?!?
Saturday a gorgeous and modern house my husband and his company were part of was having an open house of sorts. [My husband builds and installs high end custom cabinetry.] It was designed by this Architect. I love his architeture and was happy to meet him as well. While there, I also met this former supermodel whom after hearing I was carrying twins with 3.5 weeks left, said "You look Great!" I told my husband later and he said "isn't that cool, a former supermodel said you look great!" I guess so, even if she was just being polite.

{me on Saturday}

Sunday was a superbly warm and sunny day spent at the lake. We 'burnt' hot dogs for lunch (how Avery lovingly refers to roasting over an open fire) played in the water, rode wet bikes, chatted with family friends, and relaxed. [I worked that evening.]

I sat with my feet in the cold water to hoping to reduce the swelling. My ankles are now almost the size of my knees and my feet almost unrecognizable. Here is how they get by the end of the day.

Comments

five dot design said…
oh honey! get those dogs up immediately! i hope everything's going okay otherwise!
stelie + co. said…
It doesn't help much by putting them up!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner