Amazing what lack of sleep can do...

My husband came down with the flu in the midst of my office move Sunday and was out of commission until Tuesday. Since I've been pregnant, my hubby gets up in the night with the kids if needed and gets up at 5:00 or 5:30 when they wake. I then return to a nice slumber until he leaves for work shortly before 7:00. sigh....isn't it wonderful...


Well...while he was down (or placed under my mandatory quarantine) I slept in the guest room, was up with Avery in the night, and up at the crack of down with the kids. Boy was I an exhausted and cranky prego woman with pretty much no office time and a huge need to nest.

Thank goodness it's back to our new normal routine. Thank you hunknee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner