Slowly finishing our home projects

Is it possible to ever finish home projects? I say no, it seems they are constantly evolving into something else.
If you remember this post then you may be waiting to see pictures of finished rooms. My office is close to being done but has to wait until my Dad returns to MN to finish it. P&A have lived in their room for over a month but I still need to hang art on the walls. The babies room is far from complete so don't be looking to see it until early summer.

Here is my our guest room (aka grandma & papa's room) which once was an office/second guest room, then second guest room, then dumping ground for stuff we didn't know what to do with.
{the quilt & shams are Sami Hayek for Target, originally $80, I found on clearance for $17} {The screen in the corner was designed by me and built by my Dad many moons ago}

Our new bedroom is much smaller than our previous bedroom but I love how cozy it feels. Since we've lived in this home it has only served two purposes, my parents room and now ours.


{Yes the picture, bedding and square frames are from IKEA}

First and foremost, I owe a giant thank you to my mom who painted each of the rooms and to both my parents for moving all the furniture while Jer was working and I was out of commission.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner