It's been a while...

Life has been pretty interesting the last month. I have spent the last few weeks what I hope was peaking pregnancy sickness. I owe an enormous thank you to my husband, mom, and dad for taking care of Paxton & Avery, the house, the laundry, meals, and me. Most of my time was spent on the couch or in bed in the dark or wearing sunglasses. After changing medications and vitamins my nausea+ has finally decreased and along with those changes and adding physical therapy, my migraines seem to be lessening. I was actually able to work for more than 20 minutes today, almost 4 hours to be exact. Let's hope it's not a fluke and here to stay.
Please forgive me if I haven't responded to your email or convo as quickly as usual, I'm still catching up.
Our babies 3&4 are growing nicely and staying on track even if they are taking their toll on me. It will all be worth it in July.

Our home is yet again under construction. My dad is building me a new office in what was an unfinished workshop in our basement. It will be so huge and beautiful when it's done. I need more room not only so everything is all in one place for increased efficiency but also to fit 2 baby seats and 2 bigger kids. Plus, all of our 4 bedrooms in our 1948 home are changing like playing musical rooms. The first is complete, our smallest room (reading room/dumping ground) is now my parents room or the guest room, it was cleared out, painted and all the furniture was moved from their old room to the new room (thanks mom & dad.) My husband and I are moving to a new/smaller room but what was the original master bedroom with less closet space. It has been painted (thanks mom, paxton & avery) and cleaned up. Soon all of our furniture will be moved into it to complete room #2. Our room once vacated will become P&A's new bedroom. P&A's old bedroom will become the new babies room. Confused yet?

I'll post pictures along the way. In the meantime, here are my wonderful little ones who will be 4 in two months painting their parents new room.

In Stelie news, I will be creating new wedding invitations, cards, and notepads in the coming months. Once I catch up on current projects and am able to work to my full capacity that is...

Comments

five dot design said…
good to see everyone's doing well! we've played musical rooms at least 4 times in 2 years... so i know the annoyance. BUT- just think... once it's done all you have to do is enjoy it :-)
Just Me said…
Hope your feeling better, back to normal! And, yes...it will all be worth it, that's for sure! This time will be a thing of the past! Have fun remodeling!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner