Refurbished! Recycled!

Or is it upcycled? Either way, this is a dresser make over story.

This dresser was in my grandparents attic until this past September when my Grandma moved into an apartment. I of course had to have it. I of course also had high dreams for what this dresser would become.

After my parents hauled it from another state to my home. My darling husband took it apart filled all the holes, fixed drawers, sanded, sprayed, drilled new holes and put it back together so it would look like the dreams I had for it and would fit perfectly in Paxton & Avery's new room.
It now has a much more clean and modern feel, just like their room.

Comments

Cindy said…
Way to go Jer!! That old dresser never looked so good! Can't wait to see it in person.

Happy Birthday to Paxton & Avery!!
(a little early)
See you this weekend.
Anonymous said…
I LOVE it! Wow!!! It looks awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner