Another Room Revealed!

This is Paxton and Avery's new room, the old master bedroom. It's the largest of the 4 bedrooms in our 1947 rambler. It is perfect for them. Someday, in the distant future, when they want their own rooms, this will become *Kick & Faffer's room.
I went with a neutral background so the vibrant colors in the art and bedding would really pop! I smile everytime I enter. Well not when all the books, toys, clothes are strewn about the floor.



It definitely turned into the modern kids room I was planning, without the expensive modern furniture of my dreams. Good old IKEA beds and a refurbished dresser made it much more economical.
Plus, the bold art above their dresser was my creation. I whipped it out in an evening, my husband gathered the left over paint I was requesting from various paints we have used in our homes. The fish works with Mr. P's bedding and the 4 with Miss A's bedding, plus my kids love fish, they just turned 4 and soon there will be 4 kids in our family. My first canvas painting. What do you think?
Paxton told my mom it was a lower case 4!

*someday (probably when they are born) Kick & Faffer will have real names.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love it!
Cari said…
Super cute! I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner