I'm Leaving...

on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again. Sing it with me! (Yes, it's John Denver, I listened to him when I was younger.)

It's true we are leaving on a jet plane but we know when we'll be back, in 8 days. We are headed to the warmer climate of Arizona to visit my brother and his family and my parents. They have been down there since the end of January and will return the beginning of April with a brief return in March for P&A's 4th b-day.

I know its been a while since my last post. Believe me when I return I have a lot of projects to show you, 2 save the dates, 2 weddings, groom's dinner place cards and a whole bunch of fun along with it.

I just started my 5th month and both little ones are very active and growing beautifully. My two older ones are very active and are growing too fast, and have outgrown all their pants again without waiting until pant season is over! P&A are super excited for tomorrows plane ride, they were 2 the last time and don't remember. I'm sure I'll post photos in the future.

Have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner