Never say Never!

Look what now sits in my garage!

Yes, it's a minivan!!?!! Something I said I would never own! With 4 kids on the way, my Honda CRV wouldn't get us all home from the hospital, so practicality and economical choices took over and now a new Honda Odyssey is mine Never say never!

5 years ago I said I'd never move out of the city, but I quickly found I could get more house for the money in the suburbs, so I sacrificed and moved to a first tier suburb with the same area code at least. When the housing market strengthens we'll probably move to a much further souther suburb closer to my parents. Never say never!

Growing up my mom always said she wished she'd had twins. Once in high school, I babysat for 6 month old twins and said I never want twins. Then I got twins. After P&A arrived I wouldn't have had it any other way. With another set due this summer, I guess I'm destined to carry and be a mother to twins. Never say never! (Now my mom will have 2 sets of twins.)

It's amazing how the journey of one's life follows different paths as one's life changes. Change is constant and no matter how my life has changed, I love it and wouldn't change a thing. I look forward to many more changes the new year will bring. How about you?

Comments

Just Me said…
I am soo looking forward to the new year as well! New changes, milestones, happy sad, i love it all and wouldn't change a thing either! Yay for minivans!
five dot design said…
holy crap- another set of twins?! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i don't know how you do it, but i know why you do it. that's absolutely fantastic! what a great way to ring in the new year!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner