Double Blessings

These two adorable little monkeys of mine are my pride and joy (you already know if you follow my blog.) I knew from the beginning they were meant to bless our life with all the love and joy that came with the difficulty of twin pregnancy, twin babies, twin toddlers, etc.

Today they learned they are going to be a big brother and big sister next summer! Yes, I am pregnant! Our frozen invitro round worked, thanks to all of you who sent us positive thoughts, prayers and well wishes. Now you know why I haven't been as faithful to this blog as usual. This morning we had our first ultrasound and this is what we saw...
A shocking set of two babies. While I just knew it was two with P&A this time I along with my husband and parents were sure it was one. (Maybe because it was only a 17% chance of twins.)
Now once the shock wears off and I begin to feel well, we have lots of plans to change for this second double blessing.

Comments

the KRUG said…
congrats!!!!!!!!! Way to over-achieve! I wish you all of the best!
Anonymous said…
I knew it was going to be twins! Everything went so well for you last time and you had a great pregnancy - besides the many months of pukies and headaches - I knew you would be double blessed this time too! Yeah! Congrats to you & Jeremy and big sister Avery & big brother Paxton!
Cari said…
Congratulations! How exciting! Time to get a minivan! :-)
Bunny B said…
Congrats!! Woohoo!!! :)
Anonymous said…
WOW! Forget Jon and Kate plus 8, you can have your own show! Congrats to all 6 of you! Love, the Saindons
Congratulations to the whole family! You were truly meant to have double the love!
Erica said…
Congratulations! Twins are such a sweet blessing. Double the love!
Casey said…
That is so exciting. Double sweetness.
(wife.) said…
Holy moly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been behind on blogging, too, but I don't have nearly as good an excuse! Congrats!!!!!! xoxoxo
Just Me said…
ooooommmmmggggggg!!!!! WHOOO HOO!!!! oh, congratulations...I am sooo so happy for you and your family...wow! TWINS! I am speechless!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner