What? No Pictures!

That's right, last night we went to a Halloween Party at our Community Center/Intermediate School and I didn't take one photo. Avery was the zebra and Paxton was the pink dragon. They looked so cute that way too.

It was full of games, with prizes. The best part is none of the prizes were candy! Love it!!! Then there were rooms with different activities. The kids had so much fun and Avery who's scared of mascots, hugged the giant Clifford! She even said that was her favorite part of the day.

About 10 minutes into it their hoods came off, then 35 minutes into it their entire costumes came off. Too Hot. Next year, maybe we'll need indoor costumes too.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

ps. Yes, I have been working and will post some of those soon.

Comments

Just Me said…
too funny about the costumes....all that work, huh? thanks for the sweet birthday words!~we're still recovering!! enjoy your night!
Anonymous said…
I know what you mean about the no pictures! We had our 1st Reptile Ruckus at the school on Friday and I only took 1 picture! There was so much going on and so many people that I forgot. I took a pic of Wally with each of the kids at the soccer party and then only took like 15 at our Halloween party on Sat! I didn't even get one of Wally & I or a group pic!Glad that you all had fun. Hope the rest of the weekend was fun filled as well!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner