Parts of our Home

Above is a picture of our kitchen the summer of 2006, when our kitchen was a separate entity, but it shows the color I've had since moving in in 2004. In my old house, I painted each room every year or so. I love change, plus it's so refreshing and stimulates creativity.

Once I had my twin babes, painting walls moved to the bottom of my to do list. Finally, 4 years later, I found the time to paint my one wall chocolate [the other side of this wall has been chocolate for a couple years, it's like one big mass now] the other orange wall will someday be the stone color like the other side....when I get around to it...

[do you like our hanging pumpkins?]

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks so awesome!! I'm jealous - we need a paint change too!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner