Worth the wait!!!

My new sofa arrived yesterday, finally!!! I ordered it in April, but it was sooooooo worth the wait. I just LOVE it, my husband not so much, the kids, they like it, except for the fact they can't eat on it nor will the animals be allowed on it [at least not for a while.]

{the kids being silly to get in on the action}
Sunday we went to IKEA for breakfast, playing, and batteries, [what can I say they have cheap batteries, and 2 kids with too many toys] but we came home with this floor lamp a total steal,and the charcoal side chair. I was planning on selling my tan chair, but now I don't mind it so much. So we'll see. The coffee table I designed before the kids were born, it has 3 rolling cubes that pull out and hold toys and blankets. The side table I designed and my dad built.

{that's my puppy Tanner, making an appearance, he's 12}

Comments

Cindy said…
Hi Steph,
Good choice!! I really like your new furniture. It makes the room look alot larger.
Hugs to everyone!!
Love,

Cindy
five dot design said…
love that charcoal seat! and the coffee table would be a god-send in our house! right now we have a HUGE clunky ikea one that takes up half of our living room... it needs a new home... looks like i need to start rearranging the house again!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner