Days Off?!?

I hope everyone had a wonderful & safe Independance Day!

We arrived at my parents lake home on Friday late morning. Played outside, made a b-day cake for my mom [she's a firecracker baby,] relaxed, did some small fireworks and snaps for Paxton & Avery, watched real fireworks while sitting on the beach, sat by the fire, waited for my nephews to arrive from AZ [they are 13 and 8] then shot off fireworks at midnight after they arrived. [Not with my kids, they were in bed since 8:15pm. Maybe next year I'll let them stay up, or maybe not]

Saturday was another fun in the sun filled day. Played in the water, went fishing, more fireworks for P&A's enjoyment, played some more, and lots of r&r, etc.

Did you notice none of those moments included working? Ummm...should I really be taking 2 days off when I have 6 large projects to complete in the next couple weeks? No, but now I'm ready to get moving. I'm off to cut wedding invitations and baby announcements. I'll be posting those soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner