Father's Day

My husband had a wonderful Dad's Day. We spent the day at my parents playing in the water, riding the wet bikes, and fishing. Jer's brother, his wife, and our two nieces came for some fun and lunch too. One of my favorite pics is the one with Jer and Avery at the table. My mom has a bird book that she likes to look at. While I was working all I could hear over and over was "What's this Daddy?" (in her sweet voice) and Daddy saying what it was. It's the little moments that melt my heart, I'm so lucky to have him as my children's father.
My Dad was very happy with his Father's Day as well. He was happy to be surrounded by his favorite little ones. It only could've been better if his favorite big ones were there (my nephews, they'll be here in 2 weeks.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner