Catching Up!

It's been quite a while since my last post. I've been plagued with migraines on and off since Saturday which means Stelie work and blogging have had to be on the back burner because Paxton and Avery cannot.

Surprisingly, we did have an active weekend. Saturday the kids and I went to the MN Zoo with my sister-in-law and 2 nieces, her friend and two boys. 3 adults and 6 kids under 3. It was fun. We didn't venture the outside part though, brrr.

Sunday my husband and I took the kids to the Minnesota Children's Museum. Every 3rd Sunday is free! The kids enjoyed the experience. I think they liked mommy crawling in the ant tunnels with them. I remember crawling through those 7.5 years ago with my oldest nephew.

Now onto Stelie, other than filling two online orders and creating a custom rehearsal dinner invite sample, the beginning of the week had to be slow. Today, I managed to make 40 different greeting cards (package & file them) while P&A played with play-doh and played make believe. Now during naptime I caught up on email, and moved to plan b for P&A's b-day invites.

Their party is in 17 days. I was hoping to get photos of each of them holding a large #3 to incorporate in the invite, but I want them out tomorrow so plans changed. Maybe I'll do pics as a party favor. I'll be posting the invite next week.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner