More in Etsy Shop

I thought it was time for a Stelie Designs entry. I have been slowly adding cards to my shop on etsy, check out my link to see. I still have many, many more to add so keep checking. I like to do a few at a time.

The weather has turned very brisk, we even had to break out the winter jackets today! Yesterday seeing a few flurries, made me realize the Holiday season is upon us. I have to start thinking about my own Christmas cards...

I realize Thanksgiving is still weeks away, so thinking of Christmas may seem early to some. However, I am currently taking orders for those interested in custom Christmas/Holiday cards. So let me know as soon as you can by contacting steliedesigns@yahoo.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner