Is it November?

Surprisingly it's a gorgeous day outside, where we were able to go for a walk, kick leaves, pick up sticks, and thouroughly enjoy the outdooors. A breath of fresh air always sparks creativity for me.

After much consideration, I have decided to do a holiday card party at my own home the 1st of December. Since I sold out of all the good stuff at my first card party, I must get to work on recreating some I already had, as well as, creating new designs too.

Here is a sneak at one of my new designs that you won't see posted on my etsy shop.



I have also been sketching (until my son took my pencil away so he could draw) for the "Essential Card Kit II" since my original was a hit, I've decided to add another with 8 different designs. Keep checking back for a sneak preview. They will be available for purchase Dec. 1.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

places everyone! places!