Fall


Whoa, wait!  Fall! How can I even think of fall, the snow from our endless winter finally melted, glimpses of spring are showing and now I'm jumping into fall!?! Yep! It's true, weddings are far ahead. 
 
I'm in love with this new modern leaf save the date! 
Are you?
 
My client (who is a former wedding & baby clients sister) was totally on the ball! She wanted to do save the dates + invites at the same time!  Saves shipping costs and gets 2 items checked off the long to do list quickly. 
 
She wanted this invite and this save the date
but with fall leaves!  Well of course!  I aim to please.


Here is what I came up with!



and below the complete set...



All wedding invitations are fully customizable.  Love the design, but not the colors or fonts? No problem, I work closely with you to make sure your wedding stationery is perfect for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner