Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes part 2

If you haven't already, you can read part 1 here where I mentioned plans for Avery & Adler's shared room.  Now I think we have finally narrowed down the boys room.

Here is an old pic of where we are starting for the boys room, soon to be formerly Easton & Adler's room.
 
Paxton's favorite color is orange or pink, Easton's favorite color is green and I wanted to incorporate that.  Paxton originally wanted this big wall of funky swirls but after seeing what it would actually look like, he wasn't a fan.  I showed him how it would look painted on a giant canvas with a solid wall behind.  Yep, that was the ticket.
 
Whew!! that saves me lots of time! 
 

The plan is to start this weekend or first thing next week.  I'm going to do both rooms simultaneously so there will be a big slumber party in our room.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

places everyone! places!