Tools

My husband works in the high end custom cabinetry industry.  He asked me to make a couple notepads to give to his bosses before their company holiday party in December.

I work best under pressure, so a few hours before the party, he told me what he wanted a level and a tape measure.  The kind of level they use we didn't have at home, so he found a photo online for me to look at then draw.  I started getting too detailed for Jer so I erased some and added the name "Brad" in wood grain.
Jer put the tape measure he wanted me to draw on my desk and I went to town.
While these aren't listed in my shop, they are available for your handy person or lover of tools.  Who thinks I should send these to the companiss that make the level and tape so they can use them for their employees or customers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner