Sometimes

Sometimes my printer does bad things. Like jam paper or misfire ink.  No ones thing is perfect but when I have orders in production on a specific timeline I prefer all to be happy and go as planned. 

For example, when my printer printed 120 invitations + 120 response cards + 120 info cards while I answered emails and designed client proofs all was good until I flipped them over to find the below print on the right.
I found a burnt orange not a crisp orange.  Subtle yes, would the brid have noticed? Probably not, but I noticed and found all the invitations and half of the other response / info cards all printed this way.  If it has my name on it, I want it to be perfect which is why quality control is important to me.

Needless to say after a few choice words, I cleaned my printer to find issues with magenta.  After wasting lots of ink to clean extensively cleaning the jets, all was reprinted to find the crisp orange and all was well in my office. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner