2013 Calendars Preview

Can you believe 2012 is over half over???  I can't, even though, my mind has been racing with 2013 calendar designs.  It's been hard narrowing it down. 

The first one is my "fun" desk calendar.  Each design has glasses+flower+mustache.
I was giddy with my test print.  I am happy with the bold, fun, silliness of it. 
Joy should be found in everyday little things.

Next is my normal desk calendar full of bold, pretty, modern designs.  Originally, I didn't think anything could top the way I felt about the above calendar, but I love this one in a different way.  I think you can love more than one person calendar at a time.



Then I designed a patterned calendar which will be available in my printable shop next month.
I'm also designing an animal calendar. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner