2.15.2012

Color matching!

One service I offer is customizing color for FREE!  Here is how it works.  Let's take
my recent client Susan (wonderful bride) she sent me color images of the below dresses.  {Dessy maybe but don't quote me.}

























After soaking up these yummy dress colors, I got to work on her proofs.  Please note, I can't just color match my colors on the screen to the image...why that would be too easy.  My printer uses eco friendly wax ink and prints everything in deeper tones.  I then do test prints of colors that look good, find the right one, then add it to the proofs. 
This is how Susan + Kevin's custom colored invites ended up.  What do you think? Pretty close?  You can find the Tyler pinwheel invites here.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails