Color matching!

One service I offer is customizing color for FREE!  Here is how it works.  Let's take
my recent client Susan (wonderful bride) she sent me color images of the below dresses.  {Dessy maybe but don't quote me.}

























After soaking up these yummy dress colors, I got to work on her proofs.  Please note, I can't just color match my colors on the screen to the image...why that would be too easy.  My printer uses eco friendly wax ink and prints everything in deeper tones.  I then do test prints of colors that look good, find the right one, then add it to the proofs. 
This is how Susan + Kevin's custom colored invites ended up.  What do you think? Pretty close?  You can find the Tyler pinwheel invites here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner