Happy New Year!

 After an early fondue dinner, we rang in the New Year with London!
 Kids were sound asleep by 7:45 & Jer & I were in bed before 11.
It's been wonderful having Jer & big kids home for 10 straight days! I had lots of family time and very little Stelie work time, it was hard to fit it in between all the celebration, fun and migraines.  I am hoping to get back into the groove once my big kids head back to school tomorrow.

Hope you all had a safe and wonderful celebration and are looking forward to an even better 2012!

Comments

Enjoy the time with your lovely family. There will time for work later. Your evening sounded fun! My kids are a little older than yours and we let them stay up till midnight, even with school the next day. Oops!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner