1.20.2012

Everybody Loves a good Fairy Tale!

Meet Ava, a new 2012 design.  These invitations are a bit out of my comfort zone, in their princessy / girly / fair tale kind of way. I'm not (nor have I ever been) a girly kind of girl.  Yes, I played with barbies & dolls when I was young.  All  my barbies had cute short hair cuts, by yours truly.  Anyway, I had this idea about a fairy tale and put a modern touch on these whimsy save the dates + invites. 

"The Fairly Tale continues" for the save the dates & "Our Happily Ever After" for the wedding invitations.

Changing the colors would up the modernism of these, don't you think?

2 comments:

Sammie - Stitches 'n Scraps said...

Oh I like them! You did a great job combining the whimsical and modern. I'm sure they'll be a hit!! Is the hair color and such customizable? That might make th even more popular.

Stelie Designs said...

thanks Sammie! Yes, all customizable.

There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails