bilingual custom design - part 2

the finished custom design project i mentioned here.  the invitation suite entailed french invitation with postcard rsvp + tear off map printed on natural white cardstock placed in curry envelopes along with a bilingual invitation also printed on natural white cardstock placed in blossom envelopes.
my #1 goal in all my designs is for the bride + groom to love their invitations.  this bride not only loved her invites but also shared with me how these have been well received by guests. she sent me a note with this:

"Everyone who contacted us about the wedding mentioned how beautiful these invites are. Some of the feedback from France are: unique, original, and very innovative."

so so happy to hear this. so happy in fact, i can't wait for the guests to see the additional pieces we're working on for the reception.

do you have a vision in your head and need someone to create it for you? 
i'm here for you.

Comments

Kimberly said…
Lovely! The curry envelope is EXCELLENT and I adore the map, probably because I really enjoy designing maps too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner