talent

i think everyone has a talent of some kind.  my friend teresa has a talent for photography among other things.
last wednesday night, teresa said she'd be in the area on thursday and was dying to try out some new things with my twinfants. how could i say no. i mean just look at her work.
these amazing pictures of my babes were taken in a whirlwind session of less than an hour. some of which they were fussy or eating lunch.
oh and while i was in the kitchen with my babies feeding them lunch.  my big kids [not in photo shoot attire] got in on the photography action.
if you live in the metro area, i highly. highly. highly. recommend her. oh and i'm hoping to interview her for a future blog post. 
[that is once i catch up and wedding season is more managable of course.]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner