bliss

last month i had the privilege of meeting a new client in person. something rare since my clients are all over the world. that is a whole other post.  after, she sent me an email that said "you clearly love what you do and it shows!" its true. i do love what i do.

i've been thinking about this ever since. then last week while watching private practice. [and printing] violet was talking about emotions/feelings. bliss was mentioned.  light bulb. that's it. bliss.
{print by lettercdesign}
then i remember i saved this print in my etsy favorites. full circle.
this is bliss for me.  then i did an etsy search for follow your bliss and found all this.
stelie designs is my bliss. [my family is too. but that again is a whole other post]

what is your bliss? i'd love to hear it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner