change

the above buffet had definitely seen better days. matchbox cars were constantly zoomed into it. not to mention ride on toys were driven into it when p&a were young.  last year, my husband built a beautiful cabinet we put in the basement for the kids toys.[toys that rarely stayed in it.]

then light bulb...why is this in our basement? so above buffet went to another family and this gorgeous piece now sits in my living room.
isn't it gorgeous? it makes me smile everytime i look at it. 
: : [please don't point out the photo frame only has pics of my 2 oldest kids. i know. i know.] : :

*looking for your own gorgeous piece? email me. i have an in with the awesome cabinet maker, aka. my husband.

[still time to enter to win $50 gift certificate here]

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
sweetbeefour said…
It is beautiful!! Jeremy is really talented. I wish he could refinish Jack's furniture and build a buffet for my dining room. Can he do long distance? :)
stelie + co. said…
thanks. he is pretty talented! I do to, instead of long distance, move here:)
Anonymous said…
Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner