help please


which ad do you prefer? [these are my two most popular invitations to date.]

Comments

Angie Allen said…
I like the bottom one. Your owls are adorable, but they are somewhat common at the moment. I think the bottom one is more unique and a great example of your style.
Adorebynat said…
I like 1st one better but I think it's because I love owls. They're so trendy too. And your shop name and address in brown block shown much clearer than what you did on the 2nd one. bu
Cara said…
I'm going with the owls! Hoo, hoo wouldn't love it?!

Cara
www.CarasScrapNStampArt.blogspot.com
Unknown said…
Hands down the owls! I think the clarity of your shop name contrasting a dark color, with one simple photo of a design that has more character is successful. For ads, they need to visually be simple, but with colors that bring in a lot of contrast to draw the eye.

Hope that helps!
I am going to stick my neck out and say that I prefer the bottom one. I love the owls but they could be geared to a specific younger market. The other design fits all generations. Like it.
Kimberly Costa said…
I'm going to be even more of a pain and say, I like the owls but the color on the bottom invite pulls you in more with the exception of the banner. I think the banner in brown is bolder and draws your eye to your name more. Perhaps experimenting with the brown banner on the bottom design might be a good idea. I love the howls but when you have a tiny ad like this, I think color really grabs you and you have bold colors on the bottom design and it's a really fun non-specific design as well. Good luck! :)
Orange Cat Art said…
Although I prefer the design on the bottom card, I think the top design makes a better overall ad.

The two things that make the top ad layout better are having your name at the top, and the legibility of the light type on the dark background.

(Both are great cards, though! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner