Week in review

Why is it so hard to get a picture of all 4 kids clothed? My big kids love to run around in their underwear! Kids! We had a pretty full week, my grandma and aunt were in town for the holiday weekend until Monday evening + Paxton and Avery got another cold even though their last one wasn't quite gone + Easton & Adler turned 2 months and they celebrated by going to the Dr. Easton weighs 12 lbs 6 oz, Adler 11 lbs 6 oz. [Exactly 13 oz more than Paxton & Avery were at 2 months] + Jer's mom, grandma, grandpa, & aunt came for late morning visit + We had a 3rd birthday party to attend + I was able to get a lot of work [3 weddings, notepads, calendars, blog, flickr,etc.] done [thank you Mom!] + Babies E&A got their first bottle while I was home [Monday morning I'll be gone with my big kids]
Speaking of which, my sweet Mr. P and Miss A will be starting preschool tomorrow. I'm excited for their new adventure, sad for knowing they are growing so fast, anxious to see how it goes. [they haven't been in daycare for 2.5 years nor have they had a drop off class.]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner