My life without Sugar

corn syrup, tomatoes, peanuts, and almonds. Do you know how everything contains one or more of them, I mean everything!! It has been almost 3 weeks since I've done without them, make that a loooooooooooong and hard 3 weeks so far.

Why on earth would I do this you ask?
There are 2 very good ones...

I am a junk food junkie all the time, and even more so when I'm breastfeeding. I went to see a holistic doctor who does applied kinesiology and she found that sugar, corn syrup, tomotoes, peanuts, and almonds were bothering my sweet baby. [Plus, I have to be careful about too much fruit and carbs turning into sugar.] In less than a week, I found a huge difference in their fussiness and spiting up, I also noticed Adler takes a pacifier less.

I have been very good, once in a while I sneak in a bit of ketchup, and have found a lot of sugar free yumminess.

Last weekend, it was my first time ever not eating birthday cake nor ice cream at a birthday party. I instead ate a few more helpings of salad, thankfully the salad was so tasty. Passing thru the bakery at the grocery store is torture. I fantasize about eating my big kids pb sandwiches that are leftover from lunch....I'm salivating just thinking about it...

Hmmm...my birthday is coming up and I wonder what we'll put candles in? It doesn't matter because in the end it is worth it, plus, it's not forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner