Crazy fun times

A couple weeks ago, I packed up my minivan with all 4 kids, my parents, a double stroller, luggage, food, snacks, toys, and me for a trip to my home town. This usually 3.5 hour trip ended up taking 5+ because we had to stop not once but twice to feed my babies.
The first stop was a bit hairy with all 4 kids crying [2 little ones hungry, 2 older ones not wanting to get out of the vehicle until after Papa was out of sight and I'd already started feeding, too late.] The had absolutely no issues getting out of the van immediately at the second feeding stop: )

Our first full day there was filled with visitors chatting, holding a baby, and playing with the big kids, while I was working steadfast to complete those 232 notepads I mentioned here. Crazy!

Our second day was filled with fun and firsts. We visited the Great Plains Zoo, remember last year when my kids did this? It was Easton & Adler's first trip to a zoo and first trip out of state for that matter.

[Adler's first carousel ride, while Easton slept soundly in the stroller]

Then a big first for Paxton & Avery......

Paxton was a bit hesitant at first but once they got started they had so much fun riding Lily, the camel.

Our trip home was much quicker and quieter, 4 sleeping kids and only 1 stop to feed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner