Oldies but Goodies Part 1

As I was looking thru all the pictures of wedding invitations I have designed, I came across many that are from years past and decided to start sharing them.

My first Oldies but Goodies is none other than my very own wedding save the date cards from 2002.
The champagne glasses are my drawing and sparkled with silver glitter glue. The hotel information is attached to the save the date card with a simple round silver brad. These are printed on different colored cardstock. We were married on New Years Eve so toasting champagne glasses was so fitting.
We later incorporated champagne glasses into our wedding favors. We made beaded wine glass charms in our wedding colors with toasting champagne glasses in silver and gold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner