A bit of Sweetness

Tonight, Avery and Daddy went to Sam's Club. Paxton wanted to play a game instead, I told him I had to get a few work things done while they were at Sam's and I could play a game when they returned.

Mr. P decided to stay home anyway, play downstairs and cut while I downloaded/edited photos. First, he cut paper, into squares and rectangles, then put it in an envelope and said
"This is for one of my clients."
Then he took and empty envelope box put in some packing paper, gave it to me and said

"Mommy this is for you. You are one of my clients!"
Such a sweetheart. Then I heard him telling a story about dinosaurs, bears, etc. I wondered what he was looking at so I turned around and this is what I saw...

He's reading a printer manual. After I took a photo our conversation went like this.

"That was a good story wasn't it Mommy?"

"Yes, it was a wonderful story. Thanks for reading it to me"

He was so proud of himself and I am so proud of him too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner