Giraffe's, Zebra's, Camel's Oh My!!

Our zoo opened with an Africa exhibit, and this past Thursday evening there was a member only preview event. It was a fun family event. On our way to see the giraffe's, we had to pass by the bears the takin's, the prairie dogs, and then came Africa! It was so much fun. I was surprised to see we could feed and pet the sweet giraffe's. Avery was walking by and the giraffe took it right out of her hand, so Paxton passed his cracker to Daddy, the giraffe again was too quick. We all got to pet him though. We walked through the entire outside (thankfully the farm was closed) passing the ostriches, camels, moose, caribou, tigers and boy was I exhausted, my shin splints are getting worse and my feet are swelling more as the days progress. We headed back to the rotunda and enjoyed music, our picnic dinner, and lots of silliness.

Here's a quick glimpse of why I get physically exhausted faster these days. When I was prego with P&A, I was working part time and otherwise sitting on the couch at this stage.

Comments

sweetbeefour said…
Love the pics!! A & P look so big and look ready to take on the role of big sister/ brother. You look absolutely fabulous!
stelie + co. said…
A&P want summer to come so the babies can come out. Not sure it's whether they want me to be able to play & run like I used to or to hold their baby bro & sis.

Spoken like a true friend. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner