Baby progress & more

I can't believe I haven't posted in a week! The weekend was spent shopping for summer clothes for Avery since she has nothing from last year that fits and working.

Monday, I turned 30 weeks and spent a couple hours at the doctor doing our monthly baby growth ultrasound, every 2 week tests and Dr. visit. All is going great! The babies are right on track and all is as good as it can be with me. While I was doing that my Mom spent the morning with P&A and then the afternoon she filled nail holes, touched up paint, and cleaned the nursery. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! My Mom is the best.

I'm grateful my body is meant to carry twins (twice) and that my doctor (she rocks!) takes every possible precaution to ensure they are delivered full term. July 9 here we come!

I'm working on 4 weddings and a baby announcement. I'll have photos to show you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner