Inspiring

I have to share with all of you this blog. It is really inspiring in creativity and beauty. This is my favorite entry. It can mean many things. I think we all experience the journey to becoming a butterfly, ones true self.

Jodi happens to be a friend of mine too. She and I used to work for different interior design consulting firms and then together on the same team in the corporate world and now she is joining the really love what you do work force while raising her young son.

We spent Wednesday collaborating/celebrating. She helped me with some production work and I helped her turn her logo design sketches into reality.

We laughed about how my current co-workers (P&A) are so distracting, yet I still manage to get work done! So true, all while I was trying to draw her logo on the computer seeing if she wanted this or that, I had Paxton on my back talking, hugging, and being silly. At least Avery fell asleep on the couch.

Comments

sweetbeefour said…
I think you are an inspiration to every stay at home and career mom. You have two very active children, two on the way, and yet manage to design these beautiful creations. You have a successful business that you had dreamed about for years. I'm so proud of you!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner