Happy Birthday!

Dear Paxton & Avery,
4 years ago my life changed in ways I never knew possible. You, my sweet miracles, Paxton & Avery, were born on this day! Thankfully you waited to be born until my scheduled c-section. I couldn't sleep the night before because I was so excited to finally meet you, to hold you, and to give you lots of kisses. Our delivery time was delayed 2 hours which made the anticipation grow even more. Daddy, Mommy, Grandma, Papa & Aunt Julie were bursting at the seams waiting for your arrival. It was truly a magnificent day.
Even though we had to spend our first night apart (Mommy wasn't reacting well to the medication and Paxton, you had to go with Grandma & Daddy to another hospital) the next day we were all back together feeling good. It would be almost 3 years before I'd spend another night away from you.
My how the years have been wonderful. I have loved every second being your Mommy! I always tell you I am the luckiest Mommy in the whole wide world and it's so true! Watching you grow into intelligent, caring, compassionate, funny, helpful, loving, beautiful little people is the best life has to offer.
Below is a look at your 1st, 2nd, & 3rd birthday parties.

Thank you for being my sweet Monkey loves. I look forward to spending a gazillion more birthdays with you both.

Love,

Mommy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner